| October 2nd - We went on a fall drive on the Alpine Loop when the leaves were just starting to change. It was blissful. |
| October 5th - This baby never ceases to entertain me. I had him sitting on my lap and turned on some music and this is the look he gave me. I'm not sure if he approved of the tunes. |
| October 11th - A visit to our neighborhood pumpkin patch! |
| October 14th - A view of the golden trees at the park during one of our walks. This was the moment I felt Autumn was winning in the favorite season competition. |
| October 15th - Laughing in the face of bedtime. |
| October 20th - Baby and me at Cascade Springs. |
| October 20th - Bridges and streams are some of my favorite things. |
| October 23rd - Sleepy eyed baby. |
| October 25th - Cutest little pumpkin I've ever seen, though I am biased. |
| October 30th - Having lunch with Michele and Princess C. |
| October 30th - These cute cousins are little buddies. |
Laughing in the face of bedtime--what a cute photo and what a cute caption, but cutest is that little boy.
ReplyDelete