![]() |
| June 1st: Danny becoming one with nature. We went on a drive up Big Cottonwood Canyon. It was lovely. |
![]() |
| June 1st - As I said, lovely. |
![]() |
| June 1st - Also on this day, I attended my niece's ballet recital. It was beyond adorable. |
![]() |
| June 5th - Elaine Bradley from the Neon Trees performed at a work gathering of mine. It was very cool. |
![]() |
| June 7th - A burning bush on Parley's trail. |
![]() |
| June 7th - Somehow, along our walk we crossed the border. |
![]() |
| June 15th - For our family reunion, the kids were suppose to dress up as their favorite super heroes. Baby C came as a mini Clark Kent. So much cuteness, I can barely handle it. |
![]() |
| June 15th - We went to the Chalk Art Festival. I found this fishing chalk art piece rather impressive and it made me think of my dad. |
![]() |
| June 22nd - Taking a moment to document the super moon. |
![]() |
| June 29th - Date Afternoon! Danny and I went out to eat Chinese food at Cindy Lee's Cafe for lunch. This happy little Buddha greeted us. We then went to the temple. Quite a nice afternoon. |












Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like a great month.
ReplyDelete